Over 160 Exhibitors, Over 2000 Delegates – unlimited opportunities!
The Merseyside Business Expo will take place in Liverpool at the Liverpool Exhibition Centre, on the city’s waterfront, hot on the heels of the ground-breaking Lancashire Business Expo held annually at The Guild Hall in Preston.
Organisers, Shout Network Ltd., will be looking to replicate the unprecedented success of the Lancashire event, which is attended by over 2,000 professionals, year on year.
The expo will provide a unique platform for organisations throughout Merseyside’s thriving business community to network, promote their business, and make those all-important new connections. Exhibitors will hail from both the private and public sectors, as well as corporate organisations and SMEs.
In addition to perusing the hall of exhibition stands, delegates will be given the opportunity to attend sessions with keynote speakers, who will be inspiring audiences with business expertise and invaluable insights.
Looking to exhibit?
We make exhibiting at the Merseyside Business Expo as easy as possible, one all inclusive price and no hidden extra’s. Book your exhibition space today for only £545 plus VAT. All exhibitors benefit from:-
- Exhibition space to meet your requirements, we build our exhibitions around our exhibitors and can accommodate most standard stand sizes.
- Power and WiFi is included at no extra cost.
- Our exhibition space includes hire of one standard trestle table and table cloth.
- All exhibitors are included within the Expo Guide given to all delegates on arrival.
- All exhibitors are mentioned on our own social media accounts leading up to the event, we are happy to tweet about you in the build up to the event to almost 15k followers.
- We even supply lunch for two people per stand on the day of the event!
Looking to stand out above the rest?
Speak to us about our Partnership Packages!
To discuss exhibitor or partnership opportunities contact the team on 01772 642830 or e-mail Jordan – email@example.com.
For the latest updates on the Merseyside Business Expo, follow us on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/merseysideexpo or use the event hashtag #MBExpo2019 in your tweets!